Release 1.1.0-pre1 TODO
nbk at sitadelle.com
Wed Dec 14 16:00:39 CET 2005
I've taken some time to back-port the changes I've mentioned earlier,
and I've updated the ChangeLog with everything I found in the CVS logs.
I wonder if there's something else we wish to have in 1.1.0, or if we
can plan to package the version 1.1.0-pre1 in a short time.
The following list is surely very incomplete, but I tried to put
together the remaining things to do.
- update the new version number (1.1.0-pre1) everywhere it's needed.
- update the files under the directories debian/ redhat/ and suse/
- fix configure.in for module rlm_otp: module isn't disabled when
there is no libssl headers, and later the build fails.
- perhaps make rlm_perl stable? I don't know the status of the
version in branch 1.1
- perhaps back-port the support for "load-balance" stanza? I don't
know if this implies a lot of changes, or if it's better to keep
this for version 2.0
More information about the Freeradius-Devel